Blog post # 9

 I really enjoyed Jared Nichol's presentation on 3d printing! I loved seeing the cool and fun examples of what he and his students did. My favorite ones where the different operation designs and the 3d print of the classroom. I love games, designing, and architecture so all of those examples sparked my interest. 

When I was in grade 6, we had a project where we had to invent an object. Some kids presented seeds that grows into trees that bloomed cash, but mine was a printer gun that can shoot out any object you'd want. 3D printing brings my grade 6 inventor projector to life as it prints whatever we design with it! I have seen videos of 3d printing before and it always amazed me. I thought that it is almost unbelievable of how technology has evolved. Jared Nichol's presentation on TinkerCard was very informative and easy to follow. I have never tried 3D printing before, but I feel very excited and prepared to! The TinkerCard designing website exceeded my expectations, especially for a free program. Not only is it visually beautiful and modern, but it is easy to follow with a great mobility and diverse tools. I am quite very excited to design my own keychain, put it with my keys , and show people that I designed every aspect of this myself!:D 

Comments