Final Major Assignment # 5 : Video

    Pre-Production

    I had lots of fun making this final assignment video and I would definitely use this as part of education career!


            Here is the script I wrote for the intro section of the video.
Here is the story board I drew for the intro section of the video since it had the most variety of shots and angles.
 This is how I set up the scene for cutting the paper into a square without scissors! I just used a tissue box and my small plant as a tripod for where my phone was resting on. My back kinda hurt while filimg this part because I had to hunch over for 10 minutes.


    This is how I set up the birds eye view perspective for the folding section of my video. I added a bamboo placemat because there was a gap between the crate and my tv tray table. The gap looked awkward so I covered it up with it.


The photo I chose for my thumbnail



The thumbnail adding doodles after Procreate!


The thumbnail after Lightroom!







Self reflection

Pre-production: (8.5/10)  I have pre-planned almost all of my work. I made some notes, I created a script and a small story board for the beginning portion of the video. But, I didn't include a story board for the making of the paper crane because I know I wanted an up view angle so it was easy to understand. Further, I didn't need to plan out what to do for the making of the paper crane because I just had to create it. However, I am satisfied with my planning for the more antiquate part which was the intro and I am happy how it turned out at the end!

cinematography: (9/10) I included some different angles and shots of ways to use the paper crane. I also  had a different scene for how to cut the paper intro a square without using scissors. I intently made the folding of the paper crane more static because it was the easiest for the viewers to see to understand and to follow the steps  visually. However, I was able to add variety of shot types to my intro and materials to add creativity!

Editing: (9.5/10) I added music to add tone and make the video more engaging. I cut a lot of the footage I recorded, I sped up some parts that were redundant, and slowed down on parts that needed to be carefully watched in order to understand what I was doing. Further, I added titles and I drew a picture for ease of comprehension for the viewers. 

Comments

Popular Posts