Blog post # 11

 For the final project, I am planning to make a small video on how to build an outfit. I will be talking about colour palettes and what mood certain colour palettes represent. Different types of silhouettes that we can create with the shapes and forms of clothing. What type of sneakers and shoes match the occasion and the story which an outfit makes! I will have close-up shots to show the different textures of the clothing and accessories. I will have still shots that capture my full body and I would just have shots of certain parts of the clothes and parts of my body! I believe that clothes are a great self-expression and story telling medium that we can partake in our daily lives. I am quiete excited to start the production of this final project as video editing and filming and clothes are some of the interests that I always wanted to discover. I have little experience in video editing and DaVinci Resolve seems a little overwhelming, but I am up for the challenge and learning!

Comments

Popular Posts