Blog post Assignment # 7

     I took a look at the assignment and I have some ideas already for what my conversations would be. One idea is perhaps a man and a woman in a zombie apocalypse. And the man got bit by a zombie and they are both talking, perhaps panicking. But the man's voice slowly turns more groggy as he talks till the end he can't speak anymore and his voice is just slurred.

    I skimmed through the Audacity training and it seems easy to follow as I never did any voice editing. Further, although I have been using a MacBook for a year now, I am still not familiarized with the Macintosh program. I am still used to Windows which is what I have been using since I got my hands on a keyboard. Therefore, I found it really helpful that the training video for Audacity is using a Mac!

    After brainstorming some ideas for this assignment # 3, I am actually quite excited on how my idea would turn out and if I am able to turn it to life using Audacity.

Comments

Popular Posts