Blog post # 5

For this blog post I will be talking about my experiences using Gimp for our major assignment # 2! I just took photos on my phone and I took three different types of photos! First I took a photo of myself, well two photos of my self. My plan with my photo of myself is that I will have a normal face on the left and then blended on the right is an evil face. I saw this idea on TikTok using just a face editor app. However it seems like something easy enough but also cool enough to recreate on gimp! I took a photo of my dog on the second photo, and I think I want to make her look like a bee! Lastly, I took a photo of downtown and I am going to photoshop some whales on the sky to make it look like sky whales inspired by a drawing that I did of mine. I don't have any complications at the moment since I am fairly familiar with these kind of stuff and I learn quick with technology! But so far, it has been pretty fun! :D


Comments

Popular Posts